Bachar Houli Announces Retirement | #bacharhouli #richmond #afl #retirement #muslim

Bachar Houli, the first devout Muslim to play in the Australian Football League (AFL), has announced his retirement. Houli, who played 232 games for Richmond, won three premierships and was named an All-Australian in 2019. Houli, who is 35 years old, said he was retiring to spend more time with his family. "I've given everything I can to the game, and I'm proud of what I've achieved," he said. "But now it's time to focus on my family and my other interests." Houli is a popular figure in the AFL and the wider Australian community. He is a role model for Muslim youth and has been praised for his work in promoting social cohesion.

Popular posts from this blog

Power Outage in Annapolis Affects Thousands | #poweroutage #annapolis #maryland #bge #outage

Zelle Expands to More Than 100 Million Users | #zelle #chase #banking #payments #digitalmoney

Cisco Systems Acquires Acacia Communications to Strengthen 5G Position | #cisco #acacia #5g $CSCO